Thankyou Silver lining mama for this nomination! It’s really cool to know I’m being heard. it took me a week to respond to the nomination but I wanted to put my full attention into it so I can share the love. Here are the seven nominees I chose- I hear y’all!
- Travel with Intent
- MK pix
- Finding my Inner Zen
- Deborah the Closet Monster
- Teacup Full of Whisky
Now here’s what you have to do:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the Award logo on your blog
- Answer the ten questions sent to you
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer (i’m sticking with these, great questions :D)
- Nominate seven blogs
- In one word, how would you like your readers to describe your blog?
- Which is your most favorite among your blog posts? Why?
I only have three posts so far, but my favorite is the first sprouts, just because its an introduction and I think it’s too early to choose.
- What/Who inspires most of your blog posts?
My wonderful grandmother is my inspiration for them all
- What do you aspire to accomplish this year?
Financial health and starting the novel I have put off for too long.
- What do you aspire to learn this year?
I want to master the power of my words so that they multiply positivity.
- What is your most favorite book? Why?
There is a series of books called Conversations With God by Neale Donald Walsh. They have truly changed my life and my outlook on humanity as a whole.
- What is your most favorite quote?
Hold fast to dreams for if they die, life is like a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. –Langston Hughes
- What is the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?
Decided not to go to law school
- If you can be a superhero, what is your superpower?
The ability to fit into any situation, setting, or group of people with or without being noticed.
- Who is your female role model?
Maya Angelou (my mother is a close second, sorry mom)